Invest the a period of absence from your studies or completely withdraw through the University there are many different implications for the pupil capital and listed here are some basic directions.
We strongly recommend you contact the Warwick Accommodation Office to get advice about any potential financial liability if you are staying in Warwick Accommodation. If you’re a global pupil learning under Tier 4 regulations you ought to contact an immigration adviser concerning the implication to your British visa.
Please be mindful, you can retrospectively withdraw your last date attendance will be the date agreed with your department if it has been agreed. Its this date that will be utilized to calculate your obligation for tuition charges along with your eligibility for pupil help. If so when your withdrawal that is retrospective has agreed together with your department it is vital you contact the scholar Funding group for further advice.
The Student Funding team or your funding body as detailed below for further advice, contact.
Undergraduate Pupils. Contact the Student Finance Office on 024 7652 8471 or email studentfinance at warwick dot ac dot uk for further suggestions about the tuition costs you will end up charged.
Take a look at the Undergraduate Tuition Fee Withdrawal Policy to learn more.
Student education loans and Funds
- The figuratively speaking Company will request payment of any funds and maintenance loan for durations that you will be perhaps maybe not completely enrolled plus in attendance throughout the year that is academic. When you yourself have a grant or loan overpayment they’re going to just take this from future years‘ entitlement.
- You in financial hardship contact the Student Funding Team or your administrating body who may be able to help when you return to study, if your funding has been reduced because of an overpayment, and this has put.
- This could have implications on subsequent years’ funding – most students are only entitled to receive funding for the length of their course plus one additional year if you restart on a different course or at a different institution or take a period of temporary withdrawal.
- The University will inform the Student Loans Company of one’s withdrawal you may decide to contact them you to ultimately guarantee you receive no further financing or if you want suggestions about future years’ money.
You will find extra information regarding the internet sites associated with body that is administrating the an element of the country you typically reside:
Tel: 0300 100 0607
Tel: 0300 100 0077
Tel: 0300 200 4050
Tel: 0300 555 0505
The NHS Medical Student Bursary team or the NHS Social Work Bursary team to find out how withdrawing will affect you if you are in receipt of NHS funding please contact.
In the event that you completely or temporarily withdraw from your own program you’ll be eligible to be compensated the bursary for each month as much as the thirty days where you withdraw. You can expect to simply be eligible to have the bursary payment for the thirty days you withdraw if perhaps you were in attendance from the first of that thirty days. In the event that you get an overpayment of your bursary your debt will soon be utilized in your University account and you’ll be necessary to repay the total amount instantly.
If any queries are had by you about your ITT bursary in addition to implications of withdrawing please email ittbursary at warwick dot ac dot british.
Warwick Undergraduate Scholarships and Bursaries. Postgraduate Pupils
- If you’re qualified to receive any scholarships or bursaries from Warwick you’ll be eligible to funding for the periods you are in attendance and therefore are completely enrolled during the University.
- You may be asked to repay it if you have received an instalment of funding since your date of withdrawal. Should this be the full instance, we shall compose to your at your house. Address.
- You return to your course, providing you have enrolled and still fulfil all the eligibility criteria if you are taking a period of temporary withdrawal, your funding will resume when.
Contact the Student Finance Office on 024 7652 8471 or email studentfinance at warwick dot ac dot uk for further suggestions about the tuition charges you’re going to be charged.
Check out the Postgraduate Tuition Fee Withdrawal Policy to find out more.
Postgraduate Loan for Masters Courses
- In the event that you permanently or temporarily withdraw from your program your repayments will minimize. In the event that you be given a repayment then you might be asked to settle instantly.
- Invest the temporary withdrawal your loan repayments will resume whenever you come back to your course. Nevertheless, in the event that you simply take some slack for just two years or even more throughout your course you’ll just get further payments whenever you can explain to you have actually compelling individual reasons.
- In the event that you had compelling personal reasons for leaving your first program if you permanently withdraw you are able to just get yourself a loan for the brand new program.
There is additional information on the internet sites associated with the body that is administrating the part of the nation you generally reside:
0300 555 0505 (Choice 5)
Expert and Job Developing Loan. Postgraduate Scholarships
You have to contact the lender you took the loan with in the event that you completely or temporarily withdraw.
- If you take permanent withdrawal the financial institution will expect you to definitely begin repaying your loan a month after you finish learning.
- If you’re using temporary withdrawal be sure you discuss this with your bank first as they begin to need specific proof.
To get more information call the nationwide Careers provider on 0800 100 900.
If you’re in receipt of a postgraduate scholarship contact your awarding body to share with them of the intention to withdraw. If the scholarship will be compensated by the college contact the Doctoral university who is able to counsel you regarding the withdrawal process and any economic implications.
Scholar Funding, Senate Home, The University of Warwick, Coventry, CV4 7AL.
Tel: +44 (0)24 7615 0096 e-mail: studentfunding at warwick dot ac dot uk